When it comes to an old bike, it is the point rust of the inner tube of the front fork that can be said as fate.
Fork oil leaks by scraping the seal with rust.
Also in this vehicle one fork was leaking.
I got lost, but I bought an inner tube.It was very expensive.
The new item is shiny and beautiful.
I also exchange wheel bearings and stem bearings.
This is not a genuine parts, bought a general-purpose part.Wheel bearing bought a C3 clearance.
I will also exchange the seal on the front caliper.I overhauled all of the caliper and master.But I forgot to order only one.I will disassemble it once more.
The inside of the caliper was quite rusty.But, as of now there is no leak of fluids.
There are quite a lot of parts to replace.
I will remove the wheel and pull out the fork.
I will remove the bottom bolt.
And remove the oil.Pretty black oil came out.
After removing the oil, such parts come out when they separate an inner tube and an outer tube.
I will also change all the internal parts.
I knock on metal, using old metal.
I intended to put a seal next.But I noticed that I had forgotten to order.
I will leave it as it is until the parts arrive.
I continuously weld the spot welded carrier.
I relocated the place to hang the string behind.
I was able to attach.
It went well.
It has been reconfirmed that Chaly’s carrier can be used.
In the past, Atsubon stripped Chaly’s carrier and attached it to Benly.
So it’s reconfirmation.
Conversely, things for Cub are too big.
The rest is sandblasting → painting → case installation.
I thought about trying to temporarily assemble the case and I brought out a baseboard.
Before painting it do not make a temporary assemble, I thought to make up after painting.
Because it becomes the costing twice the labor.
This is the center stand of Bandit 250 painted with the SR hub before.
It became like this when I assembled it.
Because the spring was cheap, I made it a new one.
I paint a lot of chassis grease in the moving part and are assembling.
Originally it was rusted like this.
It was very cheap by the campaign before, so I bought it excess and was remained.It is a top case made in very big Coocase where two helmets are in.
(It is not good to purchase in excess.)
I will attach this to Bandit.
In Bandit there is a place which the person riding behind has when it is two-seater.
I will weld a carrier of Chaly there and make a carrier and attach a case there.
It’s a little big.
I cut it and shorten it.
It is just right size.
I twist the angle of the thicker pipe and weld it.
Chrome plating can be welded as it is without peeling off.
Let’s attach it like this.
I cut a too long place again.
And match it rub with a grinder and a belton to match the pipe.
I will peel off the paint of the place to weld.
And I will do spot welding.
After having done spot welding, if you are distorted hit it and fix it.
There was a load hook in the place that I cut.But, it penetrated in a pipe and was welded.
This is structurally strong.Besides, it will be attached by one shot by stud welding.The manufacturing cost is not so high.The genuine parts are really well thought out.
Spot welding Completed.
On the next time, it is completed by consecutive welding → sandblast → painting → case installation.
The next may become considerably earlier recently because work is jam-packed.
I have to proceed with custom of GAG as well.